Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When it comes to your dental care, you have a right to ask questions. At Bonita Grande Dental, we believe that the only silly question is the one that goes unasked. You're not expected to be an expert in your dental care – that's our job! But there are often decisions to be made about certain treatments where you need to feel like you can turn to a trusted source who has your best interest at heart.
Patient education plays a huge part in the services we provide, and we take the time to thoroughly answer your questions while you're in our office. But there's always one more question that comes to you, so we've listed a few that we tend to hear more often. If yours isn't listed here, please don't hesitate to contact us, and a helpful member of our team will do everything possible to help you find the answer you need.
- How safe are silver fillings, x-rays, and fluoride?
- Do I really need to have my wisdom teeth removed?
- Why do I need a deep cleaning? Isn't a regular cleaning enough?
- How often should I visit the dentist for a checkup?
- Will my new dentures fit comfortably?
- Why do I need a crown? Why can't you just fill the tooth?
- Am I a candidate for Invisalign?
- How long does Invisalign take?
- Is Invisalign painful?
- Is Invisalign better than regular braces?
- How do I know if Invisalign is right for me?
- Is teeth whitening worth it?
- What are the different types of periodontal (gum) disease?
- Is teeth whitening safe?